Registration as Charitable Society
Date of reg. – 17/10/1996
State where registered Maharashtra
Registration under societies registration act 1860
Registration as Charitable Trust
Registration number F/19282 (Mumbai)
Date of reg. - 04/08/1997
Registration under Bombay public trust act 1950
Regd. Address -602 – God’s Gift Tower, Yari Road, Mumbai – 400061.
- Empower women from urban slums and economically backward rural villages through skill and capability development.
- Assist women in livelihood generation and improving quality of life.
- Impart knowledge and life skills to less-privileged children through holistic learning program.
- Empower youth through skill development workshops; mentoring and coaching sessions; and generating career opportunities.
- Facilitate waste management in urban slums through recycling and up-cycling.
- Inculcate healthy and hygienic habits among less-privileged communities.
- Create awareness on and prepare citizens for disaster management.
- Build self-sustainable communities in rural areas (model village).
Few of Trishul Projects
Trishul Women Empowerment Program - Click here for more details
Waste Recycle and Waste Management - Click here for more details
Dattak Vasti Project (Slum Adoption - in Collaboration with BMC) - Click here